Day 43
6 wks 1 day |
Day 44
6 wks 2 days |
Day 45
6 wks 3 days |
Day 46
6 wks 4 days |
Day 47
6 wks 5 days |
Day 48
6 wks 6 days |
Day 49
7 wks |
Wed, Feb 27
|
Thu, Feb 28
|
Fri, Mar 01
|
Sat, Mar 02
|
Sun, Mar 03
|
Mon, Mar 04
|
Tue, Mar 05
|
| Baby's crown to rump length is 4-6 mm. Baby weighs about 0.4 grams | Baby's brain begins to form and cranial nerves are formed. | Baby is C shaped now and has a tail. | Moms may be experiencing mood swings and/or irritability. | Baby's placenta development begins. | Baby's eyes, ears, mouth, nose, lip, tongue, and teeth are forming. | Moms should expect to have blood work done or scheduled at first prenatal appointment. |
Day 50
7 wks 1 day |
Day 51
7 wks 2 days |
Day 52
7 wks 3 days |
Day 53
7 wks 4 days |
Day 54
7 wks 5 days |
Day 55
7 wks 6 days |
Day 56
8 wks |
Wed, Mar 06
|
Thu, Mar 07
|
Fri, Mar 08
|
Sat, Mar 09
|
Sun, Mar 10
|
Mon, Mar 11
|
Tue, Mar 12
|
| Baby's crown to rump length is 8 mm or 0.30 inches. Baby weighs about 0.8 grams. | Mom may notice changes in skin pigmentation during pregnancy. | Baby's bones begin to form. | Baby's mouth, nose, and lips are recognizable. | Baby's sex glands appear. | Moms may find acupuncture helps with morning sickness. | Baby's fingers and toes are present, although they may still be webbed. |
Although I'd welcome them, I'm lucky to still have very few pregnancy symptoms. I sleep a little more than usual (but, then again, I sleep more than the average bear as it is). And my bras are getting a little too small (TMI?). But, other than that, I'm feeling well.
It's been a long road already, and there are many more miles to go, but with each day and every ultrasound it gets a little easier to be excited. H and I can't believe our good fortune - that we got a pregnancy on our first round of IVF. But, we also know it isn't just luck that got us here - we helped each other, we had a good doctor, supportive family and friends, and I'm sure to thank God and Sweetie, in my prayers, for the role they played in this miracle of life.
I'm happy to be reading this today, Feb. 28, when the brain begins to develop...I guess you could start reading books aloud to spark that baby up!!!
ReplyDelete