
Such is life; maybe I can dump my questions on the nurse later. Here's a transcription of our doctor's message:
"Hello [M] and [H]. Just wanted to call and say hello. It's Dr. X. I am thrilled your embryos are still doing lovely. We want to see that they are developing and today they should be a minimum of six cells. So, we have three embryos that are doing outstanding; one's a six cell, one's a seven cell, and one is an eight cell. All three of those are grade one top quality embryos The fourth embryo has gotten a little delayed, it was a three cell yesterday, it is still a three cell today. But, I'm thrilled for the three that are developing well. This will hopefully give us the ability to be able to select the single best embryo for transfer on Day 5. I hope you're both well, just wanted to give you the update and this is wonderful news. We'll catch up soon. Bye bye."
There you have it - that's the latest. I imagine that our three growing embies are jumping for joy at the chance to be a life. I wish I knew the end of this story, but I have at least two weeks of waiting left. Until then, I'm keeping this vision in my mind:
No comments:
Post a Comment