Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Where will the time go?

I need a plan.  Just two days into the two week wait, my mind is already restless.  This morning, I've come up with some goals to help me get through the days.

Goals:
1.  Do not read blogs or forums re: early pregnancy symptoms.
(This can really mess with my mind - desperately seeking signs leads to nothing more than torture)

2.  Do not take an early pregnancy test.
(It may be positive, it may be negative; but, I'm not really going to believe anything until the doctor tells me so)

3.  Read this book.
(I'm told it'll make me laugh)

4.  Finish this project.
(Clearly it still needs some work)


5.  Make some dinners.
(H and I will do this together so I'll look forward to coming home to cook)

6.  Go back to work.
(As long as I'm productive and focused)

7.  Plan home improvements for my mom's visit next week.
(Pretty sure it's going to be project window treatments)


8.  Go to the new Courthouse movie theatre.
(You get to reserve your own seats!  Those who know me, understand the importance of this, since more than a time or two, I've ditched sitting with friends, so that I can sit middle seat, middle row at the movies)

9.  Try Yoga
(This is H's idea.  I'll give it a whirl and hope it doesn't bore me to tears)

10.  Learn photoshop
(This may also require I take the camera out - need warmer weather please!)

11.  Have positive thoughts
(esp about our embryo)
 This is a good start, but I'm accepting any and all ideas should you have one.

No comments:

Post a Comment